email@example.com / 505 277-4003
- "Standing Humbling Before Nature." Ethics and the Environment. 2002.
- "Review essay on American Women Afield: Writings by Pioneering Women Naturalists, (by Marcia Myers Bonta)." Western American Literature. 1996.
- "Hogville." Crossing Press. 2001.
- "Robinson Jeffers." Macmillan Reference USA / Thomson Gale. 2008.
- "Witness." Southwestern American Literature (special environmental literature edition) . 1995.
- "What is So Bad About Misanthropy?." Environmental Ethics. 2002.
- "On Leopold, Wolves, and Wildness." Ambiente y Desarrollo (Center for Research and Planning of the Environment). 2007.
- "The Art of Intimacy." Philosophy in the Contemporary World. 2001.
- "Review essay on Wild Ideas, ed. by David Rothenburg." Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment. 1997.
- "The Nature of Water: Basia Irland Reveals the 'Is' and the 'Ought." Ethics and the Environment. 2003.
- "Living the Malpais." Flyway: A Literary Review. 1997.
- "Joint Conference International Society of Environmental Ethics and International Association for Environmental Philosophy." Wisdom in Predator Restoration.
Gainesville, FL. May 2007.
- "Annual Meeting of the Western Literature Association." Witness.
Salt Lake City, Utah. October 1994.
- "Meeting of the Association for the Study of Literature and Environment." Living the Malpais.
Missoula, Montana. July 1997.
- "Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Religion, Nature and Culture." The Spiritual Practices of Thoreau.
Gainesville, Florida. April 2006.
- "Meeting of the Association for the Study of Literature and Environment." Intimacy.
Fort Collins, Colorado. June 1995.
- "Annual Meeting of the Western Literature Association." Fire and Water.
Albuquerque, New Mexico. October 1997.
- "Aesthetics and the Environment." Attentiveness.
Logan, Utah. October 1999.
- "International Society for Environmental Ethics Group Session held concurrently with the American Philosophical Association Western Division Meeting." The Art of Intimacy.
Albuquerque, New Mexico. April 2000.
- "Annual Meeting of the Western Literature Association." Is Ramona's Place in the Home?.
Reno, Nevada. October 1992.